RM (SER.35) model
Metal-to-metal seat wafer style tilting disc check valve
The RM model check valve is a reliable metal seated non-return valve with oblique seating angle widely used in industries such as:
- Pulp and paper
- Wastewater treatement plants
- Food and Beverage
- Suitable for all the standard flanges
- Short Face to Face
- Excellent tightness according to API 598
- Low pressure drop and opening pressure
- Quick closing reaction (oblique seating) which reduces water hammer
- As an option auxiliary spring increases the closing reaction
DN 40 to DN 900 (larger DN on request)
ND 40 to ND 300: 40 kg/cm²
ND 350 to ND 600: 25 kg/cm²
ND 700 to ND 900: 10 kg/cm²
Standard flange connection
ANSI B16.5 (class 150)
Other flange connections are available on request.
Face to face dimensions are according to EN 558-1 (Serie 16)
PED 2014/68/EU Directive Categorie I Module A Fluid Group 2(b).
Under request are also available Categorie II/III.