Standard Pneumatic Cylinder model
Orbinox standard double acting cylinders are speciffically designed to suit Orbinox knife gate valves.
- End caps and barrels up to bore 12”/300mm are made of aluminium
- Barrels with bore 14”/350mm and 16"/400mm are made of composite material
- Piston rod in stainless steel
- Air supply can vary from 50psi/3,5bar up to a maximum 150psi/10bar
- Air quality requirements according to ISO 8573-1 Grade 5:4:3 for normal processes, Grade 5:3:3 for cold temperature applications (min.-20º C water dew point); for cylinders with positioners Grades 3:4:3 (standard) / 3:3:3 (-20ºC)
- End caps and barrels up to bore 12”/300mm in anodized aluminium.
- Detachable clevis with different dimensions.
- Magnetic limit switches available with special magnetic kit above the piston.
- Single acting up to 10”/250mm bore
- Manual override system (two piston rods).
Bore sizes ("/mm)