CR (SER.70) model
Uni-directional round and square port wafer style knife gate valve for discharge and reject applications
The CR model knife gate is a heavy duty valve designed for handling difficult applications. This valve is suitable for use in recycle applications, like junk or sand traps of pulpers, high consistency cleaners... or as silo outlet with solid material.
The two piece body with round inlet and square outlet (larger than the inlet) assures non-jamming.
DN 100 to DN 600 (larger diameters on request)
DN 100 to DN 400: 7 bar
DN 500 to DN 600: 4 bar
Standard flange connection
ANSI B16.5 (class 150) /on valve inlet only
OTHER FLANGE CONNECTION (ON REQUEST)
DIR 2006/42/CE (MACHINES)
DIR 2014/68/EU (PED) Fluid: Group I(b), II (Cat. I, mod. A)
DIR 2014/34/EU (ATEX)
Please contact Orbinox for information and availability of categories and zones.
- CR (SER.70) - Round and square port (Metric) (Catalogues) pdf - 537.36 KB
- SER.70 - Round and square port (Imperial) (Catalogues) pdf - 550.45 KB
- CR - Round and square port (Metric) (Datasheets) pdf - 598.82 KB
- SER.70 - Round and square port (Imperial) (Datasheets) pdf - 608.55 KB
- Installation Operation & Maintenance Manual CR (Manuals) pdf - 642.64 KB